• Key Benefits
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Kidneys role is to filter waste and toxins from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. As pets are getting older, damage to kidney tissues may occur. This process is irreversible, and will lead to further loss of kidney function. Renal Cats may also experience loss of appetite and their caloric intake might decline, which may lead eventually to loss of muscle mass.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® k/d®, clinical nutrition to support your cat's kidney function and help sustain muscle mass. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How It Works:
• Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
• High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
• Therapeutic levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How It Helps:
• Protects vital kidney & heart function
• Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
• S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Made in our own USA facilities with U.S. and imported ingredients.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
• Cover and refrigerate unused portion
• Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
• Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
• Keep fresh water available at all times.
• Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
• To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.