Banned Products and Services
Dear Merchant Partner,
What makes Affianze different from other online platform. Affianze filters, compares and lists your products and services into the Affianze Mall and we always abide with Malaysia law.
For your convenience, Affianze has provided below a non-exhaustive guideline on Banned Products and Services that are not allowed for sale on Affianze.
Affianze will update this guideline from time to time where necessary. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
What Affianze Bans?
- Animal and wildlife products (including, without limitation, wild animals);
- Artifacts and antiquities;
- Used cosmetics;
- Counterfeit currency and stamps;
- Credit and debit cards;
- Currency or credits including, without limitation, digital currency or credits, and stored value cards;
- Drugs, prescription-only medicines, pharmacy-only medicines, drug-like substances and associated paraphernalia.
- Telecommunication equipment that has not been registered with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), and electronic surveillance equipment and other similar electronic equipment such as cable TV, de-scramblers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices, wiretapping devices and telephone bugging devices;
- Embargoed goods;
- Firearms, weapons such as pepper spray, replicas, and stun guns, etc.;
Prohibited Food: For the safety of our Users, Sellers may not list the following food and food-related items on our Site:
- Listings containing medicinal claims - that is, a claim that the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals, contraception, inducing anaesthesia or otherwise preventing or interfering with the normal operation of a physiological function, whether permanently or temporarily, and whether by way of terminating, reducing or postponing, or increasing or accelerating, the operation of that function or in any other way (for example, pharmaceutical drugs, contact lenses, misbranded dietary supplements);
- Noxious food items - Food which contains any prohibited substances or substances in excess of permitted proportions, adulterated food without fully informing Buyer at the time of sale of the nature of the transaction;
- Non-pasteurised dairy products;
- Wild mushrooms; and
- Any other food items hazardous to human health.
- Government or Police related items such as badges, insignia or uniforms;
- Human parts or remains;
- Lock-picking devices;
- Lottery tickets;
- Potentially infringing items: Items including but not limited to replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies of a product or item which may be in violation of certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Services: Unless expressly allowed by Affianze, the provision of services, including but not limited to services that are sexual, illegal in nature or in violation of the Terms of Service, are prohibited on Affianze’s platform.
- Slot machines
- Recalled items
- Shares, stock, other securities and stamps
- Tobacco or tobacco-related products, including without limitation electric cigarettes/e-juices that contain nicotine;
- Obscene, seditious or treasonous materials;
- Products that (a) relate to campaigns, elections, political issues, or issues of public debate, (b) advocate for or against, or attack a politician or political party, or (c) promote or encourage any form of hate, crime, prejudice, rebellion or violence;
- Publications, books, films, videos and/or video games that do not comply with applicable laws in the country of sale and/or delivery;
- Stolen goods;
- Mislabelled goods;
- Any other items that are, or that contain components that are (i) illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Buyer and/or the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities, or (ii) determined by any governmental or regulatory authority to pose a potential health or safety risk.
If you have more questions, you can contact us at contact us at [email protected]