DR FIL WASHING MACHINE DRUM CLEANER (10PACKS PER BOX)
1) Remove clothing or other items before using the DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner.
2) For a top-loading washing machine, pour 1 pouch of DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner directly into your washertub.
3) Fir a front-loading washing machine, pour 1 pouch DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner into your detergent dispenser drawer.
4) Run washing machine on soak cycle with the highest water level setting and let it soak for about 2-3 hours.
5) Take a towel and wipe away the residue (if any) inside of the washing machine after the cycle is done.
Use DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner once a month for cleaning washing machine odours and residues to freshen your machine.
If an odour problem or visible residue already exists:
Use 1 pouch of DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner per week for 3 consecutive weeks following the instructions above. Than, continue to us 1 pouch of DR.Fil Washing Machine Drum Cleaner per month for maintenance.
Mildew agents, surfactants, chelating agents, corrosion inhibitor, enzyme preparations.
PRODUCT USAGE WARINING
Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk. Call a physician. Not for use with clothes.